Friday, November 2, 2012

Sircle Samples - more goodies!

I got another package from Sircle Samples yesterday, so I thought I'd share my latest freebies from them.

I've posted about Sircle Samples before, but if you haven't heard of them, they're a site that offers free products in exchange for points, which you earn by doing surveys and reviewing products. They're still a pretty new site, and samples do tend to pop up at random times, so keep that in mind if you join! Sometimes there will be multiple products to choose from and sometimes you might go a couple of weeks with nothing. But, it's free, so I suppose one can't complain!

I know some have complained that they tend to use a few cheap brands (elf and NYX) over and over, but personally, I get that as a new company, it takes time to build brand relationships...and yet again, it's FREE. I've gotten a set of really nice RAW natural beauty brushes from them as well as Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow, so I'm happy!

If you haven't joined yet, here is my referral link. They do sometimes have a waiting list.

Here are my most recent goodies.

From Left: elf nail polish, elf liquid eyeliner, elf Hypershine lip gloss, and Sircle Samples compact mirror. They also threw in two chocolate coins!

The polish is in the shade "Flirty Fuchsia" and it is brighter than it appears in the photo! It is a nice bright pink color, almost bubble gum-ish. Definitely a cute color and I will use it.

The liquid eyeliner is in silver! I was worried I'd get yet another black liner, so I was happy to get this one. It's a whitish silver, and shimmery and will be a fun way to brighten things up.

The hypershine lip gloss is in Cherry Tart, a nice reddish pink color. The formula is a bit sticky, as elf glosses tend to be, but not horribly so. I love that it applies with a brush, and it's the right amount of glossiness for me. It found it's way into my purse already.

The compact is cute and a good size for my purse, as well.

Have you joined Sircle Samples yet?

2 comments:

Jae[재]* said...

You change the design of your blog so much XD It's a good thing I remember you by your name! (not normal) haha

XoX i love free stuff. deary, i got my first influenster box the other day. love love love it. :D i need to sign up for this site!

neat! What are the coins for? O.o

-Jae
aleume.wordpress.com

beautydelights said...

oh that is so cool! i haven't heard much about these survey companies... too bad this one doesn't ship to Canada.