Monday, March 11, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag - March 2013

I was happy to find my Ipsy bag in my mailbox this morning! Nothing brightens a Monday morning better than mail!

This month has a theme of "The Great Escape" and includes some goodies that are great for travel - perfect for spring break season!


The bag itself is SO CUTE this month! It's white and navy, made out of a soft nylon-ish material. I love the nautical print! This one will be going right into my purse! Inside of the adorable bag, we got 5 products (or, 4, with 2 variations on one!)

GlamRX mini Freestyle Palette - This is a cute little magnetic palette! It's sturdy cardboard with a really nice mirror. I am really excited to have this - I have several loose shadow pans that needed a home, but have never picked up an empty palette. I think this is a great item for Ipsy to have included!

yaby eyeshadow refills in so vein and sand dune - We received two shadow pans from yaby! The colors I received are a lovely teal and a sand color (they also sent out a brown and a light beigey color). The colors I got are so pretty! They can be used wet or dry and I'm excited to play with them.

La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover wipes - This is a pack of 8 wipes. I love things like this, it is a perfect little size to keep in my makeup bag, and I love La Fresh's products.

Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist - This mist tones, hydrates, and refreshes your face and hair. I've never used a mist, so I am excited to try it out. I don't care for the smell (reminds me a bit of potpourri?) but really curious how I'm going to like this. I generally love juice beauty!


I am happy with this month's bag! The bag itself is one of my favorites they have sent, and all of the products inside will be used. I'm hoping that the empty palette means they will be sending us more shadows this year!

What do you think of these products? What are your favorite travel friendly items?


No comments: