Monday, October 7, 2013

Inside My Makeup Bag

A while back, I was tagged in a makeup bag post. I got busy, distracted, time passed...and I never posted it.

Now, I'm finally getting around to it!

This is my everyday makeup bag, the items that I keep in my purse every day. I do occasionally swap things out (like the fragrance, depending on mood, or lip color, depending on my look for that day.) But these are the default items, and more often than not, this is what you'll find in my bag!

  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pin Up Peach - super subtle light peach with a hint of shimmer.
  • Burt's Bees Blueberry and Dark Chocolate lip balm...clear, rejuvenating, and helps with chocolate cravings!
  • Mirabella Lip Sheer in Daydream - a lavendery shade, subtle and cool toned.
  • Just Bitten balm stains in Honey and Lovesick for my neutral and bold needs.
  • Fit Me foundation stick in Porcelain...love this so much, I don't need powder with it.
  • Chella highlighter..doubles as a shadow base and a concealer.
  • elf black liner - simple, cheap, does the job.
  • Benefit big beautiful eyes shadow kit - super neutral but pretty, and foolproof.
  • Benefit They're Real mascara - My favorite.
  • Benetint - Pretty berry stain that I prefer on my cheeks.
  • theBalm Hot Mama blush - my favorite peachy blush with a golden sheen.
  • Besame crimson rouge - Red tint for lips or cheeks.
  • Pacifica vanilla rollerball and B&BW Amber Blush spray
  • Travel retractable brush by RawColor and double sided shadow brush by BareMinerals. They suit my portable brush needs fine.


All of this is currently stuffed into this cute Benefit bag. It seems like a lot when I look at it like this, but it's everything I need to do a full face if I need to!

What's in your makeup bag?




No comments: