Monday, October 21, 2013

Wantable Accessories Box - October 2013

After my last Wantable Makeup box, I mentioned that I was interested in trying the Accessories box, too. Well, the next day, I found myself bored with my jewelry and ended up signing up to try a box!

Wantable Accessories is just like the makeup box, in that you fill out a profile and choose your likes and dislikes. You receive 3 - 4 items a month,  including necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, scarves.

The style quiz is pretty specific! I personally fit a wide range of styles. so I'll just list some of the likes and dislikes I chose for this box!

Loves:
Rock n Roll
Mix n Match
Watches
Scarves
Silver Tone
Skulls
Evil Eye

Likes:
Boho
Urban
Necklaces
Sunglasses
Headbands
Multi Tone
Leatherware
 Seed Beads
Buddhist

Dislike:
Classic
Glam
Earrings
Bracelets
Rings
Gold Tone
Wood
Acrylic
Inspirational Text
Christian
Jewish
Muslim
Guns.

Now, keep in mind I don't necessarily dislike those things, I was just trying to shape the things I'm most interested in receiving right now.

My box came very quickly, as always, and it was well packed! I received three pieces.

Everything was very well padded, and nothing was damaged!

This is the Verity necklace, and it is a simple geometric cube on a silver chain. This is very much something I'd have chosen for myself! I love cute and interesting pendant-style necklaces. This is dainty enough to not be overwhelming, but unique enough to bring interest. I'm excited to wear it!

This is the Titania Necklace. It has emerald and onyx toned stones on an edgy thick chain. I have never had or bought a bib-type necklace before, but I think this is super pretty! It will be a great statement piece with a simple dress or top. It feels nice and substantial, but not too heavy. I like the edgy rocker vibe mixed with the feminine!

And this is the Alana watch. It is a large faced watch on a thick chain band with alternating silver toned and tortoiseshell links. I wasn't sure about it at first, because the band is so different...but I've decided that I love it. I love getting things I'd never have bought for myself - isn't that the point, anyway?

Here is a crappy shot of each item being worn. Forgive the lack of makeup and the pajama top...but that totally wasn't the point of these!




Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the quality of these pieces! They are all unique and interesting and I may be skipping a few makeup boxes to buy more accessories ones!

What do you think of Wantable? Have you tried any of their boxes yet? If interested, feel free to sign up using my referral link!


No comments: